Thursday, August 8, 2013

More Pictures

Elder & Sister Chandler, Elder Chandler was asked to baptise Gilla

Sekerra Baptism

Nett Baptism

Everyone is happy at a baptism

combined Awal. Uh, Nett Baptisms

Joviania

Pres. Alex (Uh/Awak branch Pres), & Pres. Malarma ( Nett Branch Pres)





To much to drink


early morning funeral, me and Sis Chandler

part of the Dist Pres. they spoke at the funeral

I am always shocked when I see and Ipad out here

Maggie & me, she gave me her dress, because she wanted me to have something
from her, I tried to talk her out of it, but she said she always wanted
me to remember her, I told her I didn't need a dress to do that, she would always be
in my heart.

All the kids, sons and daughters from my "Sista's from other Mista's"

My Sista's from other Mista's, I love these women, they have changed my life.
me, Jovania, Maggie & Julia
We brought them pictures of Christ for there rooms (they all share the same house), and each received
a Temple Ensign. They have a goal to all go to the Temple. Julia & Puis (Puis is already in the States working), Maggie and her husband ( he is getting ready to get baptized) Jovania(she is planning on moving to the states when Julia goes) So we have been teaching them
and helping them get ready. I hope I can be there with them. They are planning on coming to the States,
Colorado, Where ever they are, we will do our best to be in the Temple with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment