Friday, April 27, 2012

More Glasses









We have been trying to give out some of the reading glasses that our Daughter in law, Kammie, sent to us. There ward, back home, did a collection and we received 4 boxes of glasses, most of them reading glasses, but we also got quite a few prescription bi-focals and regular glasses.  As we have been out doing Piano, or English, or just visiting families and branches, we have been trying to give out the glasses.  I know how much I love to read and I can't read without my glasses, so it is a thrill to me when someone tries on several pairs and finally finds the pair that are just right. the look of amazement on there faces is a treasure and I will never be able to get enough of. I can't imagine not being able to see to read, I am grateful to be able to give out the glasses, so others can read again.

No comments:

Post a Comment