Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MTC day 2 & 3

 Wow, you think you know how to go about teaching the gospel, but YOU DON'T.  The Lord has an amazing way of telling us with all the love He can, that we have a lot to learn.
     Today, we had our first experience teaching investigators and it was very humbling. We had studied a set of lessons and our investigators came with a whole set of different concerns. We learned how to adapted. It was a great experience, but I learned I don't know as much as I think I do.
     It is not fun to be humbled, but oh how good it is to know that even at my age, I can continue learning.
We are dead tired every night when we get back to the hotel, but it is a wonderful kind of tired.
     I love the spirit in the MTC, it is great.  The Church is True.

No comments:

Post a Comment