Sunday, October 21, 2012

General Conference

     We finally got to see General Conference, the sessions we were able to get were wonderful. We watched Saturday Morning Session, Elder LeFevre watched the Priesthood Session, we got Sunday Morning Session ( in Pohnpein) and the audio of the Sunday Afternoon Session.  Hope we get the November Ensign from Guam, so we can read all the talks and study them. Let me share some thoughts, that were especially meaningful to me this conference.
      Today I sat in a "Noss" with the Nett Branch and listened to Conference in Pohnpein. I knew I would understand very little , so I did not expect to feel the spirit as much as I usually do, but I was wrong.
       As I sat there with these amazing humble people, I have come to love so much, the spirit whispers stronger then ever that what I am hearing is the word of God, Mahsen en Koht. My physical body may not understand much, but my spirit does. I am grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost, that bears witness to me and my spirit, that God still speaks to man.
        We Sang Called to Serve for the intermediate hymn. More powerful then in the MTC. WOW
Conference with the Nett Branch









Elder Prince, walking out to the Noss

Waiting for Conference to start


Wellsy and Acon
         I Love Conference in the mission field.

No comments:

Post a Comment